From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Close, Tyler J.
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 7:02 PM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Recommendation template (Was: Editing process for
Recommendations)

Yes, a standalone wiki page is fine.

Tyler

  _____

	From: Mary Ellen Zurko
[mailto:Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 3:53 PM
	To: michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com
	Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org; Close, Tyler J.; sduffy@aol.net
Recommendations)

	Tyler and Shawn, is that how you want them? I would assume so,
in the face of silence.

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

<michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com>

05/04/2007 11:04 AM

<Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <tyler.close@hp.com>
cc
<public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Recommendation template (Was: Editing process for Recommendations)

	It looks reasonable.  I'll try using it and then may have more
feedback.

	Should each Recommendation be a standalone wiki page, linked to
from the current Display Recommendations page?

  _____