Re: Session Fixation Issues

Hi Anil,

I haven't heard it mentioned before, but it seems like this would be
a difficult piece of context to communicate to novice users, and also
a difficult piece to programmatically identify in the first place,
since a SID-in-URL could look like almost anything.

I think the real action/recommendation here is on web site developers
to not use SID-in-URL, but that would seem to be well outside our scope.

Cheers,

Johnathan

---
Johnathan Nightingale