Re: Rough proposal: Contextual Password Warnings

ACTION-197 is still marked open; I'm not sure there's a good reason
for that.

I believe the discussion during our call on 18 April showed that the
suggestion as made doesn't work out.  It's not obvious to me at this
time what a workable proposal would look like, although I suspect it
would need to take the form of an amendment to the PII entry bar or
similar ideas.

Therefore, I ask that we close this action, and leave the Wiki
content about the Contextual Password Warnings idea limited to the
current link into the mailing list archive.

Regards,