Re: ISSUE-69: New goal--Reduce the number of scenarios in which users\' security depends upon authenticating sites

Agreed.  It would seem to make sense that, in order to reduce the
scenarios where users have to make trust decisions, we should identify
all the scenarios in which they are currently making those decisions.

Shawn