RE: ACTION-149: FSTC's list of authentication techniques (BMA taxonomy)

You're talking the BMA roadmap zip,right? My browser (IE) did some
dancing, but basically unzipped it where I told it to, and I'm able to
open at least the .ppt. I'm on XP.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
03/28/2007 10:21 AM

"Chuck Wade" <Chuck@Interisle.net>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ACTION-149: FSTC's list of authentication techniques (BMA taxonomy)

Thx

Tied to open the zip file and had trouble - can you verify it? Anyone
else have trouble?