WG members reviewing wsc-usecases

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:36:01 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
We discussed timelines for all WG members to review wsc-usecases. Members
are expect to have read it by next week (Tuesday, March 20), and to
provide review comments to the list by Wednesday, April 4. We'll put
discussion of Note review comments on the agenda the week after that.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect