Re: ACTION-151 update security context - User agents and robustness of authentication schemes

This kind of information is not necessarily available to the user agents
all the time (may be it can guess if the input fields are labeled  as
user id/ password but given that there are no standards I wouldn't say
it's reliable information).

I agree that smart cards (USB, Cac, etc. - pluggable hardware devices)
based authentication info might be available to the user agents but I am
not sure if there is any value with it, not knowing what it is used for
at the web site.

- Praveen
AlavilliPraveen@aol.com