W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > March 2007

Fw: Agenda, 13 March, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:14:34 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFE2C405F0.48DF8E0E-ON8525729D.00432262-8525729D.0043425F@LocalDomain>
Reminder - the US has gone to daylight savings time. That means, for 
non-US, the calls will be one hour earlier than they were before this 
week, until other geographies too "spring ahead". 

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 03/13/2007 08:13 AM 
-----

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com> 
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
03/08/2007 06:29 PM

To
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
Agenda, 13 March, WSC Call








Two reminders:

1) It's useful for me to know who wishes they could come and can't. If you 
cannot attend, please send me (or Thomas) your regrets. I'm going to start 
trying to remember to log them in the minutes as well. Thanks. 

2) If you want your Action listed in the agenda when it's Closed, and you 
Close it yourself, please also drop me email saying so. 

_______________________________________

Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
13 March 2007
10:00am-11:00am Eastern time/ 15:00-16:00 UTC
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2006Nov/0017.html

Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
TBD

3) Newly closed action items 
ACTION-90
CLOSED
Ask Rob Franco to document what certification verification errors IE7 
displays
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-28

ACTION-96
CLOSED
Draft initial outline of glossary
Tim Hahn
2007-02-21

ACTION-98
CLOSED
Add references for 8.1.2
Rachna Dhamija
2007-02-06

ACTION-99
CLOSED
draft text for section 8, covering "block pages"
Rachna Dhamija
2007-02-06

ACTION-103
CLOSED
Propose descriptive text on firefox anti-phishing UI (for 8.2)
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-17

ACTION-105
CLOSED
Propose text on notifiaction / information bar
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-17

ACTION-106
CLOSED
Propose clarifying language for 8.2.5
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-17

ACTION-107
CLOSED
Create a library of testcases / examples of attacks listed in section 8
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-22

ACTION-110
CLOSED
Create new subsection under 8.2 to classify types of attacks
Tyler Close
2007-02-06

ACTION-111
CLOSED
Track rob tracking URL scrolling issues
Tyler Close
2007-02-06

ACTION-114
CLOSED
suggesting alternative wording for 8.4.1
Rachna Dhamija
2007-02-06

ACTION-117
CLOSED
Contribute material re confirmation bias to note
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-17

ACTION-126
CLOSED
Document current practice in terms of security UI robustness
George Staikos
2007-02-28

ACTION-127
CLOSED
Document current practice in terms of security UI robustness
Yngve Pettersen
2007-02-08

ACTION-128
CLOSED
Document current practice in terms of security UI robustness
Mike Beltzner
2007-02-17

ACTION-129
CLOSED
Prod Rob to document current practice in terms of security UI robustness
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-28

ACTION-133
CLOSED
Offer text suggestion around "many users"
Brandon Porter
2007-02-13

ACTION-140
CLOSED
Propose non-goals material re other app contexts
Hal Lockhart
2007-02-20




4) Goal 2.1 - Document the status quo 

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/#status-quo
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0050.html

We've got the goal, and I put out an initial set of data points. We'll add 
data, and also the user study references. 

5) Next meeting - Tuesday, March 13 

I'd like members who have nascent recommendations to start putting them on 
the table. We got a good writeup on "safe browsing" during our last f2f. 
Phil put out one on extensions for virtual hosting. What are the other 
recommendations folks have been dying to make? We'll get an area of the 
wiki set up to point to them to track them, and do a "meet in the middle" 
approach between our Note goals and process, and the recommendations 
people begin to propose. We'll start discussing goals and recommendations 
for the next few months, to get us ready for the fpwd of the 
recommendation shortly after our Dublin f2f.
Received on Tuesday, 13 March 2007 12:14:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:46 GMT