Are we dropping the glossary? (Re: ACTION-96 Draft initial outline of glossary)

On 2007-03-08 15:23:28 -0500, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> I'm closing this out out; Tim's not finding the time to do it.

> Maybe someone who cares deeply about the chrome discussion can
> get it started in the wiki, with the results from that thread.

My sense is that this wasn't just about the chrome discussion, but
about jump-starting a glossary overall; I had understood earlier
that Tim had agreed to drive that.

If dropping this action item means we're dropping the glossary, then
that's something that I'd like to see taken up on a call.

Regards,