ACTION-128 Document current practice in terms of security UI robustness

From: Mike Beltzner <beltzner@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:16:53 -0500
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>

ACTION-128

Took me a while to remember what we were trying to do here, but I've
created a wiki page with the start of a list of various techniques
used by Mozilla to render the communication channel between browser
and user as robust and "spoof free" as possible.

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteMozillaCurrentPractise

Johnathan (or others) should feel free to add to this list, but I'm
going to close out the action since it was to get the documentation
started.

This closes ACTION-128.

cheers,
mike