Fw: Experience with usability testing in WGs?

fyi. I read it over. It seems like a pretty straightforward usability test
of a web site. It was conducted by the W3C WAI and the American Institutes
for Research (AIR). AIR seems to have experience in doing usability
testing.

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 03/05/2007 10:54 AM
-----

Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
02/22/2007 08:14 PM

Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc

Subject
Re: Fw: Experience with usability testing in WGs?

Hi, Mary Ellen,

A report of the first usability test, including test protocol and such, is
at:
   http://www.air.org/concord/wai/index.html

However, that test had different goals than I think you have.

~Shawn