Re: ACTION-237: Drive the process of Matching SharedBookmark content to Recommendations

Maritza,

I too agree it would be useful.

As a starting point, I think that for each proposal we can enumerate the
assumptions and then point out which of these have been tested in prior
research, why that prior research may or may not apply, and what remains to
be tested.

Perhaps you could take a first pass and then Serge and I can take another
pass, before bringing it up for discussion.  I suspect that the points we
raise will be controversial with the recommendation authors (but that's why
we are here).

Rachna