RE: Toward a last call for the Note

I agree with Mike and FSTC participates in APWG, has contacts with the FBI
and would be happy to work with CAB

  _____

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:56 AM
To: johnath@mozilla.com; Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com
Cc: tlr@w3.org; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Toward a last call for the Note

I think CABF and APWG are both good ideas.  Wells Fargo belongs to CABF (and
sometimes participates in APWG); let me know if I can be of assistance.

A good way to liaise with the FBI (if the group wishes to do that) would be
through Infraguard: http://www.infragard.net/

Also I'm sure Dan would agree that FSTC members will want to review the Note
o.b.o. financial services industry.

  _____