Fw: Upgrade of W3C database server on 25 June at 13:00 GMT

Since this message didn't list Tracker, I  didn't realize that this meant
Tracker would be not working. And it still isn't.

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 06/25/2007 01:28 PM
-----

Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
Sent by: chairs-request@w3.org
06/25/2007 12:47 PM

system-notices@w3.org
cc

Subject
Re: Upgrade of W3C database server on 25 June at 13:00 GMT

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 16:05 +0200, Vivien Lacourba wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2007 at 13:00 GMT the W3C Systems team will perform a
> major upgrade of W3C main database server.
>
> This intervention is scheduled for 2 hours.
>
> Applications that rely on this service (eg: DBWG, WBS, Blogs...) will be
> unavailable during this outage.

Unfortunately we suffered a hardware failure during this upgrade
process.
We are now moving this service to another server while using the latest
data from the old hard drive.

Our sincere apologies for this additional downtime.

Regards,
Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                       World Wide Web Consortium
Systems & Network Engineer            http://www.w3.org