Re: Toward a last call for the Note

On 2007-06-25 09:00:18 -0400, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

>> - An early announcement to chairs that we're planning a last
>>   call of the note.

> How early? Now?

Presumably when we have a good sense of the timing for the last
call.  Whether or not we have that sense is your judgment call.

>> - We need to check in with the groups in WAI, in order to avoid
>>   surprises from that quarter; in particular, it would be good
>>   to know whether Al Gilmann is satisfied with the responses he
>>   got.

> Please do that.

Umhh... I'd think a good way to do the more generic check with WAI
is through a note that you send to the hypertext CG.

>> - We've got some more internal comments that we probably want
>>   to address before moving to Last Call; ANEC's come to mind.

> All internal comments that are supposed to turn into concrete
> changes in wsc-usecases are supposed to be Issues. Bruno knows
> that. I assume (yes, I know about assume) that a comment that
> does not turn into an Issue is not supposed to lead to a concrete
> change, but was made for conversational and awareness purposes.
> Given the time lag between the Bruno's posting of ANEC comments
> and now, I'm assuming (yes, I know about assume) that they are of
> that nature.

That, to me, sounds like setting up ourselves for not-even-surprises
in Last Call.