From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Doyle, Bill
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:47 PM
To: Timothy Hahn; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Page Security Score proposal

So, hate to go back to the car thing but a gauge with warning lights
standard colors - Red Yellow Green?? Yes some people still drive when the
Red Oil light comes on, but..

Gauge tells a user that it may be less than 100%, lets say 50%, but what is
wrong? Will additional information help a user maintain a secure posture?

Risk - can a user agent determine risk? The amount of risk could change
rating.

Bill D.

  _____