RE: PIIEditorBar

That's phrased really well. It pulls it apart, but explains what sort of
thing it needs to be paired with for what usable security reasons.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
06/13/2007 01:54 PM

<public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: PIIEditorBar

Hi Mez,

Similarly with the petname tool, customizing a chrome theme to the user is
also only valuable if other measures have been taken to integrate use of
the chrome into the normal browsing activity. Without this integration, I
suspect customizing the chrome would not make a noticeable impact on the
results of usability testing.

Tyler