RE: Hackers Break Apple's Safari for Windows on First Day

I got about halfway through the comments, so if there are particular ones
that are exciting further down, let us know about them.

What the comments I read reminded me of is that it's hard to market
security, at least at the catch phrase level. Catch phrases and their ilk
are necessarily simplifications, and punchy ones at that.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Audian Paxson" <Audian.Paxson@iconix.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
06/12/2007 03:58 PM

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Hackers Break Apple's Safari for Windows on First Day

Wow! I think the comments are what are most interesting!

-Audian Paxson