W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > June 2007

Agenda, Wednesay. 13 June, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:48:32 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF65355360.95F36F8C-ON852572F4.004E1462-852572F8.00515953@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet

2) Approve minutes from last meeting and f2f

http://www.w3.org/2007/05/30-wsc-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-wsc-minutes
[are we all set getting the slides from fthe f2f?]

http://www.w3.org/2007/06/06-wsc-minutes


3) Newly completed action items 

ACTION-173
CLOSED
Turn use case dimensions into note material
Thomas Roessler
2007-06-08

ACTION-187
CLOSED
revisit her availability as editor
Rachna Dhamija
2007-05-30

ACTION-217
CLOSED
Enter Secure Letterhead proposal into Wiki; link from "to be discussed"
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-05-23

ACTION-220
CLOSED
introduce Secure Letterhead item in the wiki
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-05-30

ACTION-227
CLOSED
Update template with material from discussion; notify e-mail list
Thomas Roessler
2007-06-06

ACTION-242
CLOSED
add file extension remark to security context information list
Stephen Farrell
2007-06-01

ACTION-244
CLOSED
Arrange for future thread tree discussion
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-06-07

ACTION-245
CLOSED
Draft conformance section
Thomas Roessler
2007-06-07

ACTION-246
CLOSED
Draft introduction text
Tim Hahn
2007-06-07

ACTION-250
CLOSED
Propose breaking out section 2.4 into its own recommendation
Stephen Farrell
2007-06-07

ACTION-253
CLOSED
Write up a proposed recommendation about browser lock down mode (eg: no 
script, etc)
Tim Hahn
2007-06-07


4) Action items closed due to inactivity

ACTION-196
CLOSED
turn ramblings about deployment and server side into coherent written 
material
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25

ACTION-199
CLOSED
extract possible recommendations from section 3 of BMA results for further 
discussion
Chuck Wade
2007-05-02

ACTION-202
CLOSED
Start list thread re cookies
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25


5) Agenda bashing
Any feedback on the agenda (additions, etc.)

6) Demos of identity indicator and page info recommendations
Tentative. Audian is looking into logistics. Johnathan will lead. 

7) Recommendations sections discussion
Security Protocol Error Presentation
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/#certerr

Michael M is the original author, and unlikely to make the meeting (he has 
a regular conflict). 
I'll be looking for a volunteer to help Shawn (and Tyler) if any 
substantial edits come from the conversation. 

8) Next meeting - Wednesday, June 20 

Reminder - have proposals in template form by June 15 for inclusion in 
FPWD

I propose we have more extensive discussions on the major section of the 
Editor's draft of the Recommendations. 
Next up would be PIIEditorBar
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/#piieditor
Received on Tuesday, 12 June 2007 14:48:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:48 GMT