From: Mary Ellen Zurko [mailto:Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 6:51 AM
To: McCormick, Mike
Subject: RE: lightening discussion

I'm hoping today is the last day. Rachna will do hers. Recommendations
for the FPWD are due in template form by June 15th.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

<michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com>

06/04/2007 06:35 PM

<Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
RE: lightening discussion

I can try, but it's more of a meta recommendation so may be difficult to
capture in the standard template.

I assume the lightning discussions will be coming to an end soon?...

  _____