Re: ACTION-255 Email beltzner photo of whiteboard

I'm not able to unzip it; are others? I get an invalid or corrupted error.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Yngve Nysaeter Pettersen" <yngve@opera.com>
06/08/2007 10:52 AM
Please respond to
yngve@opera.com

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
"Mike Beltzner" <beltzner@mozilla.com>
Subject
Re: ACTION-255 OPEN Email beltzner photo of whiteboard Yngve Pettersen
2007-06-07

Was put up here before we left the room, and I believe I informed beltzner

about it,

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/f2f3_brainstorm

--
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen

Senior Developer                                              Email:
yngve@opera.com
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01