W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > June 2007

Agenda, Wednesay. 6 June, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:03:02 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF9C6A41E1.FA4EA990-ON852572F0.00465058-852572F1.004D328E@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe 
Praveen's on deck
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet

2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/23-wsc-minutes

3) Newly completed action items 

ACTION-204
CLOSED
Update "safe browsing mode proposal" to incorporate comments
Daniel Schutzer
2007-05-02

ACTION-206
CLOSED
Flesh out logotype recommendation 
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-05-02

ACTION-208
CLOSED
update favicons in wiki
Michael McCormick
2007-05-23

ACTION-210
CLOSED
encapsulate SSL certificate error anti-patterns to wiki
Michael McCormick
2007-05-23

ACTION-218
CLOSED
Start e-mail thread on conformance sections
Thomas Roessler
2007-05-23

ACTION-222
CLOSED
Work with Tyler to ensure publication of updated draft
Thomas Roessler
2007-05-30

ACTION-223
CLOSED
Propose prioritization of rec template elements
Thomas Roessler
2007-05-30

ACTION-224
CLOSED
Propose cut-off date for fitting rec proposals into template
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-30

4) Action items closed due to inactivity

ACTION-177
CLOSED
aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input 
from vendors
Mike Beltzner
2007-04-25

5) Agenda bashing
Any feedback on the agenda (additions, etc.)

6) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll start at the top of the to be discussed list. We'll go top down, 
presentation (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 
minutes). 

Rachna Dhamija - http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/TrustedBrowserComponent
Michael McCormick - 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0354.html

7) ACTION-177 aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, 
based on input from vendors
Thomas will lead discussion

8) Next meeting - Wednesday, June 13 
I propose we have more extensive discussions on the major section of the 
Editor's draft of the Recommendations. 
Next up would be CertErr 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals/CertErr
Received on Tuesday, 5 June 2007 14:03:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:48 GMT