Re: CFP: Posters for the 2007 APWG eCrime Research Summit

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:41:27 -0400
Cc: "Web Security Context WG" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
To: ifette@google.com
I think Rachna mentioned that, perhaps offlist. It's very unfortunate; no
one noticed it when we were lining up the dates.

Ian, please introduce yourself :-).

          Mez

Re: CFP: Posters for the 2007 APWG eCrime Research Summit

Ian Fette
to:
Mary Ellen Zurko
07/31/2007 02:31 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
Cc:
"Serge Egelman <egelman", "Web Security Context WG"

You are aware that oct  2-3 is the general apwg meeting? (also in pgh)

-Ian

On 7/31/07, Mary Ellen Zurko < Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com> wrote:

As a reminder, this abuts our October (2 - 3) face to face meeting in
Austin:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/