W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > July 2007

Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-08-01

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:46:30 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF5D384AE6.BA5EF4E9-ON85257324.00496DBA-85257329.00512A5E@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 01 August 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings


Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
Maritza's on deck 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2. Approve mintues from last meeting
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-wsc-minutes

3) Newly completed action items 

ACTION-232
CLOSED
Share results from his study once he has them
Serge Egelman
2007-06-30

ACTION-235
CLOSED
Update / create a user testing timeline with things like IRB turnaround, 
setup, etc.
Rachna Dhamija
2007-07-11

ACTION-236
CLOSED
Track donations of time and resources for usability testing
Rachna Dhamija
2007-07-11

ACTION-238
CLOSED
Create and document user testing plan (with links to timeline, donations, 
prototypers, etc)
Rachna Dhamija
2007-07-11

ACTION-239
CLOSED
Document security robustness practises on mobile and embedded devices 
(such as phones, etc.)
Jan Vidar Krey
2007-07-18

ACTION-241
CLOSED
Look at better issue tracking for rec-track documents
Thomas Roessler
2007-08-21

ACTION-260
CLOSED
to write up non-indication cert attribute
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-06-29

ACTION-264
CLOSED
Complete secure letterhead template
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-07-04

ACTION-266
CLOSED
Put liaison list into wiki
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-08-01

ACTION-269
CLOSED
Extract changes from ISSUE-6, sort out "prior interaction" confusion, if 
any 
Tyler Close
2007-08-08

ACTION-270
CLOSED
Implement issue disposal as described in resolution above in minutes
Thomas Roessler
2007-07-25

ACTION-271
CLOSED
Prod authors of CertErr, RecRevisitingPastDecisions, EVCert, Letterhead 
about template conformance; deadline for answers is either this Friday or 
next meeting
Shawn Duffy
2007-07-25

ACTION-272
CLOSED
Draft proposal for self-signed certs over beer with Thomas
Stephen Farrell
2007-07-25

ACTION-273
CLOSED
Define categories in glossary
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-08-01


4) Action items closed due to inactivity

ACTION-225
CLOSED
"Are users necessary?"-- Build taxonomy of trust situations where user 
intervention is required
Serge Egelman
2007-06-24

ACTION-256
CLOSED
Summarize and bring back issues to working group
Mike Beltzner
2007-06-15


5) Agenda bashing
Include demos during WSC calls if Audian attends. 

6) Update on the status of usbility testing
Rachna will lead

7) wsc-usecases progress toward last call
I'd like to get a sense from the team if we believe we're ready. It will 
be a good chance to try out a round table straw poll. 
All of the substantive issues have proposed resolutions:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/products/2

8) Concensus and decision making
We'll take a minute to see if anyone would like to further discuss those 
topics before we dive in. 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Jul/0310.html

9) Primary SCI discussion
We'll start discussing the conformance language in proposals that deal 
with Primary SCI. We may alter the structure of the discussions as we go, 
as the form of the rec track document evolves.
We'll start with the favicon related item.
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/#favicon


10) Next meeting - Wednesday, August 8
Continue Primary SCI type recommendations discussion. 
Identity signal is on deck. 
Received on Tuesday, 31 July 2007 14:46:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:50 GMT