Re: ACTION-272: self-signed certificates

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:24:18 -0400
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: "Thomas Roessler <tlr" <tlr@w3.org>
I'm unclear how this interacts with other proposals in terms of inputting
data (particularly login credentials) the first few times I visit such a
site. It sounds like the recommendation would make them look totally
unidentified. Is that right? I think I'd need to consider this in the
context of, say, Identity Signal to understand the impact and

Re: ACTION-272: self-signed certificates

Thomas Roessler
07/26/2007 11:54 AM

Sent by:

I've added the material on self-signed certificates to the wiki, and
to the recommendation proposal index:

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>