Re: ISSUE-85: Usability testing and target segments

From: Serge Egelman <egelman@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:00:54 -0400
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
CC: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

It's more important that we do testing that's generalizable for most
users first.  If someone wants to pony up resources for something else,
let them, but given that few people are interested in testing average
users, I doubt this is going to happen.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/