Re: Authentium

Yeah, this sounds great, we can create a proposal to create a whole
private "secure" Internet.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/