Re: Trusted Browser Component (Re: Action 213: write a lightning proposal on wiki)

It seems like we dropped this one due to lack of interest.  It's,
however, not clear to me that everything covered here is also part
of Tyler's PII Editor Bar, so I'd like us to have another very
careful look.

The main use case would be entry of credentials for protocols that
use Zero-knowledge password proofs, thereby responding to one of Sam
Hartman's key requirements.  Note that this use case is not yet
reflected in the Note; that would have to change.

It might be that the first public working draft just includes a
segment in the table of content and an editor's note "we expect to
drop such and such in here later on."

Rachna, please share what your plans are with this proposal.

Tyler, please indicate whether you can take care of a zkpp-related
use case for the note.

Thanks,