From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Close, Tyler J.
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:08 PM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Note use-case rework

I've done a significant rework of the use-cases section of the Note. I
think I've provided better structure and integrated some information
from the threat-trees work. I've preserved the various use-case stories,
and added the new mobile browser story. I plan to integrate more of the
threat trees work, but am calling for feedback now.  See:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/#use-cases

--Tyler