Re: Note use-case rework

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:51:05 -0500
To: "Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

On 2007-07-26 04:07:43 -0000, Close, Tyler J. wrote:

> I've done a significant rework of the use-cases section of the
> Note. I think I've provided better structure and integrated some
> information from the threat-trees work. I've preserved the
> various use-case stories, and added the new mobile browser story.
> I plan to integrate more of the threat trees work, but am calling
> for feedback now.  See:

> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/#use-cases

Skimming over this without a detailed read, this looks good; thanks
for the great work!  I guess it also suggests that an assistive
device use case is indeed missing from the current list.  I wonder
if either Bruno or Rob feel like contributing it.

One editorial comment: It would probably be useful to give a short
nickname to each of the stories, and insert that as an anchor in the
beginning of the respective paragraphs -- so there's an easy way to
(a) reference these, and (b) spot that, indeed, there are multiple
use cases under each bullet point.

Thanks,