RE: P3P, , Internet filters and WAI

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:00:41 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
[related to ISSUE-92 and ISSUE-83]

I think Rob pegged it in :
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Jul/0049.html

When he said:
>Because of this I think that stating developing to W3C Standards is the
best way to go,

I propose we add the following paragraph to what is currently the end of
the overview (I also considered this for goals or scope, so if someone
thinks it should be there instead, please say):

As a W3C working group, we will be developing to W3C standards. This
includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that our recommendations can be
used in conjunction with those of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).