Rec draft updated

From: Shawn Duffy <Shawn.Duffy@corp.aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:57:37 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

All,

I've added all the proposals to the draft document at:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/

There are a couple proposals that are still missing some sections from
the template.  They've been added to the draft as-is, but they could use
some tweaking to make them consistent with the others.  They are listed
here:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

There is one that is nowhere near any of our templates so I wasn't quite
sure what to do with it and, hence, did not add it:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/BmaBrowserRecommendations

That's all the content we have so far.  I will be looking to reorganize
it somewhat this week in accordance with MEZ's suggestion here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Jun/0064.html

Unless anyone has any major objections.

Thanks,
Shawn
--
shawn duffy - shawn.duffy@corp.aol.com
senior technical security engineer | aol it security