RE: Faking the infobar

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:27:03 -0400
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org,staikos@kde.org
To: "<michael.mccormick" <michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com>
I too think so. And it is my opinion that it is, so far, the expressed
sentiment of the group. So I think that it's a good candidate for our rec
track document.

RE: Faking the infobar

staikos, public-wsc-wg
07/16/2007 07:30 PM

Sent by:

SCIs outside the chrome area are definitely bad.  I would hope that's
something we can all agree upon?

Conversely, in the content area, things that look similar to SCIs are
also bad.  A common example of this would be banks who place a padlock
image on their home pages.

Any opinions expressed above are my own, and do not necessarily
represent Wells Fargo.  :-)