Re: Faking the infobar

From: George Staikos <staikos@kde.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:59:00 +0800
To: W3 Work Group <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

On 17-Jul-07, at 1:56 AM, Mike Beltzner wrote:

> On 16-Jul-07, at 1:38 PM, George Staikos wrote:
>
>> I was a bit hesitant about this because I understand that some are
>> strongly opposed to this view.
>
> Then the right way to do things would be to raise this as a
> question and find out if our group can come to a consensus. You're
> seeming surprisingly passive-aggressive at the moment! :)

    I was kind of expecting more comments when I posted that. :-)  I
was also in transit at the airport so writing more was not an
option.  Consider the issue to be raised as a question.  Should we
declare that all UI indicators in the chrome are bad as they lead the
user to start to trust such indicators in possibly all circumstances?

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/