Re: Faking the infobar

From: George Staikos <staikos@kde.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:59:00 +0800
To: W3 Work Group <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

On 17-Jul-07, at 1:56 AM, Mike Beltzner wrote:

> On 16-Jul-07, at 1:38 PM, George Staikos wrote:
>> I was a bit hesitant about this because I understand that some are
>> strongly opposed to this view.
> Then the right way to do things would be to raise this as a
> question and find out if our group can come to a consensus. You're
> seeming surprisingly passive-aggressive at the moment! :)

    I was kind of expecting more comments when I posted that. :-)  I
was also in transit at the airport so writing more was not an
option.  Consider the issue to be raised as a question.  Should we
declare that all UI indicators in the chrome are bad as they lead the
user to start to trust such indicators in possibly all circumstances?

George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/