Re: Faking the infobar

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:26:26 -0400
To: "George Staikos <staikos" <staikos@kde.org>,sduffy@aol.net
Cc: W3 Work Group <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
You might want to turn that notion into conformance language and add it to
our rec track document in the robustness section. I'm hoping it will be
easier to start making targetted proposals like this when the editor's
draft that categorizes them comes out.

Speaking of which, how's it going Shawn?

          Mez

Faking the infobar

George Staikos
to:
W3 Work Group
07/15/2007 06:21 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

Looks like people are already starting to fake the infobar for
general purpose applications. :-)  I reiterate: content-region chrome
== bad chrome.

[attachment "faking-infobar.tiff" deleted by Mary Ellen
Zurko/Westford/IBM]

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer