RE: ISSUE-6: User Interface Issues for Mobile Browsing

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:40:18 -0400
To: tlr@w3.org
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
I would very much like to extract from the thread what the set of changes
are and declare doneness. However, it makes me nervous that no one answers
questions about what "prior interaction" is supposed to mean in our use
cases. See my question:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Jul/0067.html

Thomas, since you set up that structure, perhaps you can respond to that
question?

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect