Re: RevisitingPastDecisions

Thomas,

I imagine it won't make the draft, but I was wondering if you would
be willing to add an informational section that outlined some of the
trust decisions you would expect to see catalogued this way.
Obviously decisions to trust certificates with some of: domain
mismatch, self-signature, and expiry would be included, would other
things?  Permission to open popup windows, set cookies, or use
javascript?  And would you imagine it might include generic settings
("allow mixed content in ssl") as well as site-specific ones?

I think it would help make the proposal more concrete for
implementors, if they had a sense of what decisions in particular
were implemented.  Please feel free to assume all necessary caveats
about non-exhaustiveness and moving-targets - I'm not asking for a
legal document, just seed ideas.

Cheers,

Johnathan

On 11-Jul-07, at 3:32 PM, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> I believe that RevisitingPastDecisions now conforms to the template
> sufficiently to be useful for inclusion in the editor's draft.
> Please let me know if you think more needs to be done.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecRevisitingPastDecisions
---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield