RE: ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities and functional limitations)

Here is a first cut. I think the best way to handle this is to modify
section 6.4 as shown below:

6.4 Actual interaction
The web site's behavior may correspond to what the user intends, or the site
might cause unexpected behavior: An information site asks for sensitive
information; a photo download triggers software installation; an innocuous
mouse click that is intended to raise a window on the user's viewport causes
a pop-up or pop-under window to open. A time-based trigger might cause the
interaction without any activity on the user's side. A user interaction
(such as closing a window) might unexpectedly expose a pop-under window that
has been launched much earlier. *In all of the interactions discussed in the
use cases that follow, and in the recommendations to improve the current
situation with respect to these use cases, the special needs of Disabled
users must be taken into account. That is to say the interactions must be
designed to support user interaction modes that can accommodate people with
all the various disabilities (e.g. blind, trouble seeing small print,
trouble hearing, those with poor coordination and dexterity).

I also think we need two additional use cases:

1. The mobile example already provided should be added

2. Mary's eight year old daughter has asked to use the home PC to access the
Internet. She says all her friends can, and that she needs it for research
for school. She gives her daughter access to the computer. Her daughter
accesses a popular children's social network is presented with an add for
free tickets to a movie, follows the link and finds herself in a website
that connects her to inappropriate material and exposes her to contact by
predators.

Mary trusts her daughter, but is concerned that she might inadvertently be
directed to sites with inappropriate adult content and lures from predators.
She wants to be able to put the PC in a mode where when her daughter uses
it, only appropriate web sites can be accessed, others will be blocked.