Re: ISSUE-84: User/consumer education

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:33:52 +0200
To: bruno@vonniman.com
Cc: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

On 2007-07-05 12:22:53 -0400, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:
> From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
> To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
> Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:22:53 -0400
> Subject: Re: ISSUE-84: User/consumer education
>
> This one's too abstract for me to understand, and others may have the same
> problem. Drafting a straw proposal for the change would help.

+1 to that.

Bruno, can you please suggest concrete measures, and (since you're
suggesting changes to the part of the note that's about process
things), suggestions as to what it is that you want the group to
*do*?

Otherwise, I think that -- while consumer education is a worthwhile
goal, and while we're certainly going to do some outreach -- it's
nothing that I'd want to elaborate on in the Note.

Just my 0.02,