ACTION 238: Create and Document Usability Testing Plan

From: Rachna Dhamija <rachna.w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:01:58 -0700
To: "W3 Work Group" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
We have started working on a testing plan and will be documenting our work
here (not much yet, but we'll be adding material over the next weeks):
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/UsabilityStudies

This does not discharge Action 238, as it is an ongoing action.  Is there a
way to handle this, other than continually changing dates?  I would like to
close Actions 235 and 236, which overlap with this one.

We don't have anything to report on the upcoming call, but may ask for some
time on the next one.

Rachna