Re: ACTION-240 :TLS errors...

Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

>  > (Mez - Can we put this on an agenda sometime or was it discussed
>  > at one of the meetings I missed?)
>
> Happy to. This week?

Fine by me. Or next week. Not the week of the IETF (25th).

 > It will be after the discussion of
> WhatIsASecurePage, since I want to catch Yngve before he goes a bunch of
> places for a bunch of weeks. Exactly what do you want the topic of
> discussion to be? TLS errors in general, or SSC handling or something else?

Depends. Could be either the small scope one: "given some agreed way
to handle TLS errors, incl. bad certs, then what to do about SSCs?" or
the bigger topic: "what to display about TLS, incl. SSCs". Probably
better to stick with the former, since it should be quicker.

Cheers,
S.