RE: Robustness - Review of note - do we need an assumption section?

Everything's group owned (though some things have specific proponents).
Please do make a pass at a rewrite of:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsc-usecases/#bugs

          Mez

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/06/2007 01:23 PM

"Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>
cc
<public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Robustness - Review of note - do we need an assumption section?

Thx, that works for me. I can then reference it.

Do we have an owner for section 5.7? Should I make a first pass at
rewrite?

Cheers,

Bill D.
wdoyle@mitre.org