From: Serge Egelman <egelman@cs.cmu.edu>

Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:39:47
To:Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Cc:Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>,       Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: P3P, , Internet filters and WAI

The problem with doing anything with P3P in this context is that the
website sets their own policy.  Thus, if we make some "secure" indicator
in browser chrome, we're now allowing the website to modify this trusted
indicator, which we already agreed is a bad way to go.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/