From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Web Security Context WG
Subject: Re: ISSUE-81: Mobile Web in Scope

That seems already covered in 4.2. Are there changes to that one that
should be made?

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

07/02/2007 07:40 AM

Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org

cc

Subject

ISSUE-81: Mobile Web in Scope

ISSUE-81: Mobile Web in Scope

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/81

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

We should add a breif statement in the Scope tomention that the Mobile
Web is
addressed (following Luis' proposed changes)

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.