Re: ISSUE-80: Non-visual (multiomodal) presentation of security information

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:07:47 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
We have accessibility explicitly called out as an area we'll get review
from (section 10). I'm concerned about making any specific commitments
when we don't have the right experts to follow through. We lost our one
voice browser expert (that I knew about) a while back. So while we're
committed to incorporating review feedback on that issue (at least in
terms of accessiblity), and it's clearly in scope, I'm not sure what
addtional goal we should add that we have the ability to follow through
on. What, if anything, would you (or anyone in the WG) propose?

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:38 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
ISSUE-80: Non-visual (multiomodal) presentation of security information

ISSUE-80: Non-visual (multiomodal) presentation of security information

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/80

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

The Web is increasingly accessed through speech UIs, of considerable
importance
to blind consumers. Chapter 2 should therefore include non-visual
presentation
of the security information.