RE: ISSUE-6: User Interface Issues for Mobile Browsing

Mez>> Do you want to propose a use case to add?

Actually, I meant a scenario. Here is a proposal:

------8X------8X------8X------8X------8X------

While on the move, Alice suddenly remembers she has to make an urgent
banking transaction. She has used her mobile browser previously for
retrieving information from the web, but this time she decides to use
her phone due to the urgency. She starts her mobile phone browser and
enters a URL that she recalls having seen on her home desktop browser.
After some delay, longer than usual, the phone starts showing a page.
Due to screen size, Alice notices that the layout is somewhat familiar,
but still not the same as the one in her dekstop. She can't see the full
URL either. Alice scrolls and spots the link that takes her to the
transaction page and clicks on it. After some delay, the phone displays
a page asking her to enter her usual bank credentials. How is Alice to
know that her bank credentials can be safely entered into the page?

Destination site
    no prior interaction, known organization

Navigation
    typing

Intended interaction
    submission of sensitive information