RE: ACTION-240 :TLS errors...

Details that can be looked up during a help desk call are very useful.

          Mez

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 01:59 PM

"Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <yngve@opera.com>,
<stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ACTION-240 :TLS errors...

Question - Should users be put in a position to debug web sites?

Unless it is my web site, I only care that it is not working correctly.
Yes it works, no it does not and who do I contact. I am not going to
spend time debugging someone else's web site unless they want to kick
in some $$.

Of course details need to be available to those who want or need the
details, what is this 5%-10% of the user population? Any stats on users
who know how certs work?

Bill D.