Update on rec draft

From: Shawn Duffy <Shawn.Duffy@corp.aol.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:35:39 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have added almost all the proposals to the Rec draft.  I haven't
updated in CVS quite yet since there are, I think two more proposals I
need to add.  However, there were a few proposals that have not been
updated to fit the new template.  I have made notes next to each one in
the Wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

Please update the ones that still need it and I'll add them to the draft.

Thanks,
Shawn
--
shawn duffy - shawn.duffy@corp.aol.com
senior technical security engineer | aol it security