	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Close, Tyler J.
	Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:55 PM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: RE: ACTION-59 Draft section 7

	Looking at the wiki history, it appears that I grabbed content
from this section after any of Bill's edits.

	I rearranged this section a bit and renamed some items, so some
thinking may be required to match up all the items. If you think
there's something missing, please post about it to the mailing list.

	I deliberately left off blacklists because we declared them out
of scope:

	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/Overview.html#filters

	We had long conversations about this item during the telecons,
so I thought leaving it off was a settled issue. Please raise the issue
again on the mailing list if you want to re-open the filtering
discussion.

	Tyler