Proposed revised schedule

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:03:30 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Here's a proposed revision to our schedule that's in our charter. It takes
into account that we're really only starting in earnest on the
recommendations now (as opposed to in October; we've been focused on the
Note up to now). It has us moving the Note to Working Draft status next
month, and producing a Working Draft of the recommendations by April.
October 2006
Group started; initial participants joined.
14/15 November 2006
Initial face-to-face meeting, New York, USA.
January 2007
First Editor's draft of Working Group Note
30/31 January 2007
Second face-to-face meeting, San Jose, CA, USA.
February 2007
First public Working Draft Working Group Note
April 2007
First public Working Drafts of Recommendations;
Last Call of Working Group Note.
June 2007
Third face-to-face meeting
July 2007
Second public Working Draft of Recommendations.
October 2007
Third public Working Draft of Recommendations.
November 2007
Fourth face-to-face meeting (probably during tech plenary week, 4 - 10
November, Cambridge, MA)
Last Call of Recommendations
December 2007
Candidate Recommendations